Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette || Review

Hey guys!

For Eid this year I got my first ever Urban Decay Naked Palette.  And I love it just as much as I thought I would.
I asked for the second palette in the collection because it consists of more natural and earthy shades and those are the types I wear the most.
I will be getting Naked 1 and 3 in the future (because how could I not?) and probably reviewing those too but for the moment, let's get on with this review of the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette!


The palette basically comes in a cardboard box that I personally think is very pretty.  I was sort of trying to conceal my excitement when I was sitting there holding the box like "oh my god it's so pretty and so heavy and omg so pretty wow".
The writing on the back of the box is just there to tell you about the product and the shadow shades inside.

I personally love the tin packaging on this palette.  For one it makes the whole thing heavier (I like heavy makeup idk why okay) and it just feels more secure.  I don't even know how make up packaging can feel secure... I still wouldn't want to drop it though.

My palette was bought from Feel Unique and I was so happy to open it up and see all shades in tact.  Because there is nothing worse than opening a new palette up and seeing one of the eyeshadows all cracked and horrible.
So I knew before I even got this palette that it would be better quality than any drugstore palette.  Do you have any idea how much easier make up is to do when your using £38 eye shadow?  A lot easier okay.

I've only used four of the shades so far; Booty Call, Tease, Busted and Blackout. They all applied smoothly and blended fantastically.  I like to brush Booty Call all over my eyelids and then go through the crease with Tease and a little bit of Busted.  I find that this gives a really nice natural yet noticeable look.  I then use Blackout as a substitute for liquid eyeliner and it really creates a softer look that I'm loving (I was literally going to type "digging" then) at the moment.
From left to right; Foxy, Half Baked, Booty Call, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite and Suspect
From left to right; Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted and Blackout
The palette comes with a double headed brush.  Both brushes on each side are lovely and soft and good quality.  I especially love the fluffy brush, it feels so nice and it blends the makeup really well.


A close up of my two favourite shades; Booty Call and Tease
I also received this cute little booklet thing with my palette and it contains four samples of Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion.


Orignal
Eden
Sin
Anti-Aging
I've only used the Original Primer Potion so far but I love it.  It helps the eyeshadow go on much smoother and it makes it stay.  And yes, I mean stay okay.  I've washed my face multiple times in the day while wearing this under my eyeshadow and the shadow literally hasn't budged.  Sure, my mascara has run a little but my eyeshadow is 100% in tact.


And that's it guys!

Overall, I'm extremely pleased with my Naked 2. The quality is all I hoped it would be and if anything it's just given me a little taste of Naked makeup.  Which basically means that I'm now hungry for the original Naked, Naked 3, Naked Basics 1 and 2, Naked Flushed and Naked Smoky.  I need money...

I'm going to be posting more reviews in the future and this month's favourites will be up in a few days.
Until next time!
Hugs and kisses! x
                                                                              ❤️

Comments

  1. That's amazing!!! I recently got Naked 3, and I've been having a TON of fun playing around with it! Naked palettes are seriously the best, aren't they?
    xoxo
    Grace Anne // http://totallygraced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, Naked palettes are amazing! I can't wait to buy the rest of the collection ^_^ x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Super Natural Palette || Review

My Travel Bucket List