Return to Blogging and Renovation

It has been around a year and a half since I last uploaded a post to this blog.  It was my November Favourites 2015 post and after that I'm not entirely sure what happened.  I just stopped blogging.  I always loved blogging so I don't think I completely lost momentum but I think I may have just got bored... or busy.  Perhaps a little of both.
But, it's now June 2017.  I've finished all of my GCSE's, it's summer time and I want to get back into blogging.  I started this blog simply because I loved sharing my views and opinions with the world and I loved writing.  Nothing has changed so I felt it was only right to continue.

Of course, my tastes and interests have changed a reasonable amount since 2015 so I'm planning to move forward with a slightly different approach to my writing style and what I write about.  I want to focus mainly on what I did before but hopefully with more make up and fashion based posts.
I also plan on completely renovating my blog look to somewhat more chic and minimalistic. Some older posts will be archived because your past self always finds a way to embarrass you unfortunately.

Thank you for reading and I hope that you stick around for what's to come in the near future (here's where I contemplate whether I want to be that person who includes a smiley face or not).

Haleemah x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette || Review

Barry M Super Natural Palette || Review

My Travel Bucket List